We're here to help
Horizon Hobby Brands We Support
- Most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the 'Manuals & Support' tab of its horizonhobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page. go to the product page and scroll down to the Quick Links
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Use our chat option if available. You should see this pop-up on the side of your screen.
To process a warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your complete name and shipping information
- Product number and item description
- A clear and legible photo of your Purchase Receipt attached to the email.
- A clear photo of your item showing any relevant details
* please confirm your product is still under warranty before submitting a request. Warranty conditions can be found in the product manual included with your purchase or in the manuals section of the individual product page.
When sending an item into our service center we ask that you:
- Complete a Service Request Form including a description of the issue
- Include a printed copy of the Service Request Form along with your item
- If the item is within the manufacturer's warranty period include a dated sales receipt (copies are acceptable)
- Follow this link and click on "Click Here to Ship Us Your Product for Repair".
This web page also includes estimated service turnaround times as well as a link to check the status of your repair.
If the replacement part we are sending you is on backorder, you can follow the status by periodically checking the product page. Unless the stock status reads "In Stock", then availability has not changed.
Items that are discontinued are no longer in production. We apologize for the inconvenience. It may be worth checking a third-party online retailer or used hobby markets for these items.
- You will need the SPMA3065 PC programming cable and online PC Spektrum program application.
- Cable and software can be found here.
- Sign in to your spektrumrc.com account from the Program and connect the receiver to the Programming Cable. The PC application will display the serial number and allow you to register and update the firmware directly within the application
You will need to send a picture of the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to the original owner for permission. If we do not hear from them in 30 days, at that time we can deregister the transmitter and allow you to take ownership.
Check out our comprehensive video tutorial on YouTube that walks you through the entire process of setting up your AR637T Receiver.
- A serial number will be emailed to you as part of your purchase receipt.
- If you do not receive an email with 24 business hours, please check your spam folders.
- No, if your computer is connected to the internet then it will register and activate automatically.
- Yes, if your computer does NOT have internet access then a Product Activation screen will appear during the install process which includes the serial number and Activation Key. Using a computer with internet access visit http://activation.knifeedge.com/RealFlight9/ and enter your serial number and activation key from the install process. An activation code will be generated which will need to be entered into the Product Activation screen.
- Many popular transmitters are compatible with RealFLight. To successfully connect them an adapter cable is used to along with the InterlinkDX
- If you have a Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter, using a WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle will allow for a wireless connection to the computer.
If you have any technical questions about your Horizon Hobby product, most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the ‘Manuals & Support’ tab of its horizonhobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page.
|Phone Support Hours|
|Monday-Friday:||8 A.M. – 1 P.M. CST|
|On-Line Chat & Email Support Hours|
|Monday-Friday:||9 A.M. – 7 P.M. CST|
|Saturday||10 A.M. – 6 pm|
|Sunday:||10 A.M. – 6 pm|
Have RC Product Questions? Our staff is available to help you. Contact our support team.
Estimated Service Turnaround Times (Business Days)*
|Engine Service||12 Days|
|Electronics Service||12 Days|
|Other Product Service (Non-Engine, Non-Radio)||12 Days|
*Turnaround time is initiated when the product is checked in by Horizon Hobby. The turnaround time provided is an estimate based on the incoming repair volume and is subject to change without notice.
Horizon Hobby is responsible for the safe picking, packaging, and shipping of your merchandise to your delivery address. We are not responsible for damage or theft occurring once the package has been delivered. To sign up for notifications of package delivery, sign up for services from our Shipping partners:
FedEx Delivery Manager: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager.html
USPS Informed Delivery: https://www.usps.com/manage/
Horizon Hobby, LLC Service Terms & Conditions (Subject to Change Without Notice)
Horizon Hobby, LLC (Horizon) services the following brands: ARRMA, Axial, AquaCraft, Blade, Coverite, Dromida, Duratrax, Dynamite, E-flite, Evolution, ECX, Flite Zone, Force RC, Great Planes, Hangar 9, HobbyZone, Kinexsis, Losi, Onyx, ParkZone, Pro Boat, RealFlight, Revolution, Rise, Saito*, Spektrum, Tactic, Team Losi Racing, Trakpower, Tower, Top Flite, Zenoah*, BeastX*, FMS*, Predator*, RocHobby*, OS Engines*, DLE*, Vaterra, Zenoah, and ZP.
Products Purchased from HorizonHobby.com: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from this website by consumers in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, please contact our product support staff before sending in any product for repair to ensure we are able to repair and send your product back to you. For products coming in from outside of the US that are cleared for service, the Customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of the product.
Products Purchased in the European Union or Horizon Hobby – China: Refer to your product manual for service contact information.
Products Purchased from Retailers: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from authorized Horizon dealers and to countries, Horizon offers international shipping, provided the product is compliant in the country where you live and use the product. Please see below for a complete list of these countries. For service and repair issues outside of these areas, please contact the retailer or store where your product was purchased. Horizon will not repair any products purchased outside of these areas and will return the item to the sender at the sender’s expense. Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
Products Purchased from Retailers in These Countries can be Serviced:
|Andorra||Denmark||Hong Kong||Luxembourg||Romania||United Kingdom|
|Argentina||Dominican Republic||Hungary||Macao||San Marino||Venezuela|
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Please ensure all packages and avoid shipping methods or carriers that do not provide tracking. All merchandise is the responsibility of the shipper until it arrives to Horizon. Therefore, Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Horizon. Warranties apply only to the original purchaser and are not transferable. Collateral damage is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Horizon is not responsible for any loss of data or information associated with the service. For full warranty information, please refer to your product manual or the product pages on www.HorizonHobby.com.
- All services are charged a minimum of a 1/2 hour of labor at $40 USD per hour. All charges for service parts, labor, shipping, and other fees are your responsibility. Nonpayment can result in the confiscation of equipment.
- The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of products.
- Horizon service is limited to Product compliant in the country of use and ownership. If received, a non-compliant Product will not be serviced. Further, the sender will be responsible for arranging return shipment of the un-serviced Product, through a carrier of the sender’s choice and at the sender’s expense. Horizon will hold non-compliant Products for a period of 60 days from notification, after which they will be discarded.